Thursday, February 26, 2009

Career Speech Completed + a few other things

After hours of stress and confusion, I have finished my career speech! :) Game Design is a very hard career to gather so much info on. I've looked all around the internet, scanning documents, skimming through articles, sliding through forums. Now, it's finally over! Time to get started on yet another project, the Element Paper that I have yet to start! The project is due in mid-March so I'm safe for a while. I'm writing a fanfiction right now, called Missing Memories. This is a tale about the protagonist, a 10 year-old boy, living in an orphanage and bored of the protective life. He and three friends discover a time warp after a near-death experience, and use it to piece together each of their missing pasts, and solve an ever deeper mystery beyond time. Well, I guess I'll be hanging out with friends soon, so see you around!

No comments:

Post a Comment