Friday, February 13, 2009

Advancement on School Projects

Well, as usual I have lots of work to do. I'm doing a project on the book Night, and I must create a Power Point on it. I love design, so I'm pretty interested. However I have projects in every other class, like this element project I'm doing in Chemistry. Chemistry can be fun sometimes but the homework is kinda eh. I also have that career speech to do too. So much work, so little time. Every project is due this month too. I guess playing video games does more than entertain you, haha.

Also the funniest thing happened today. In my AutoCAD class, we have computers to do the assignments and a Smartboard that projects a certain computer's desktop onto it. When the teacher left the computer, someone started up the game Halo on his computer, projecting it on-screen and making the whole class out of breath (if you catch my drift).

This is CJ signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment